THE SPOTON SYSTEM
THE SPOTON SYSTEM
The SpotOn dog containment and safety system replaces traditional invisible fencing, switching out expensive and cumbersome in-ground wires for a satellite-based perimeter, and supplementing the invisible fence’s containment capabilities with high-accuracy tracking to help you find your dog quickly if she slips out of bounds.
With the entire system contained in a single collar, you and your pet can safely travel wherever you choose.
Before you buy:
- Multi-collar: Receive 15% off when purchasing two or more SpotOn Virtual Smart Fence Systems. Use code multicollar at checkout.
- Military: Receive 15% off your total order. Click here for more information.
Cellular service fee: $6.95/month
- Receive notification should your dog leave containment
- Track your dog
- View custom maps on your smartphone
- Customize map names (like “Lake House” or “Backyard”)
- Display your dog’s name and phone number on the collar's screen
Note: Cellular service is NOT required for containment
- - Dimensions: 4"W x 1.9"H x 1.4"D
- - Weight: 8.3oz
- - Size LARGE fits a neck size of 17" minimum – 24" maximum circumference
- - Size MEDIUM fits a neck size of 13" minimum – 17" maximum circumference
- - Battery Type: Rechargeable high capacity lithium-ion-
- - Battery Life: 36 hours containment, 8 hours tracking
- - Time to full charge: 1 hour
- - Interface: USB
- - High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS/Galileo receiver
- - Cellular connectivity: Global 2G/3G
Includes: one SpotOn collar, 50 training flags, 2 sets of static contact points, static contact point tester/insertion tool, training target and stakes, wall charger and USB cable, Quick Start Guide, downloadable smartphone app, and customizable training programs.
(For best performance and satellite connectivity, be sure to place SpotOn virtual smart fences at least 15 feet away from tall structures and hazard areas.)
SpotOn offers a no-hassle 45-day satisfaction guarantee and a 1-year non-transferable product warranty.
US and Canada* only.
Orders will ship within two business days to a home or business address (no delivery to PO Box).
*Canadians residents responsible for all Sales Tax, Customs, Duties & Brokerage Fees.
How to measure your dog’s neck
1. Find a flexible measuring tape or rope that can be used to measure the circumference of your dog’s neck, just above where his regular collar sits.
2. Place the measuring tape snug against your dog's neck, above their regular collar, with one or two fingers placed between the measuring tape and the dog's neck. Record the measurement.
3. Pick the collar size appropriate for your dog's measurements:
- Large (fits 17-24" neck)
- Medium (fits 13-17" neck)